An energising, 2 day workshop which combines content and information on how to be become more resilient during change, and mindfulness and meditation practices designed to reduce stress and gain clarity during times of ambiguity. Participants will explore how they currently manage in an environment of change and will gain practical techniques to survive and prosper in fast changing environments.
Who should attend?
Individuals who would like to become more resilient and effective in navigating change in their work and personal lives.
- Navigating Change and Ambiguity – Personal Resiliency
- Optimism versus Pessimism – QO2 Profile Report ©
- Mindfulness and Meditation Practice
- Dealing with Stress
- Emotional Intelligence – At Your Best, Not at Your Best: The Amygdala Hijack
- Navigating Change – Change Style Indicator ©: Personal Change Handling Styles
- Laughter Yoga
- Integrative Restoration – Yoga Nidra
- QO2 © Obstacle versus Opportunity Profile, from TMS
- Change Style Indicator © from Discovery Learning International/MHS
2018 Open Enrolment Dates
Program fee is $2280.00 including gst, which includes all educational materials, program binder, feedback tools and materials. Participants also gain access to an exclusive portal which contains further resources, articles and thought starters on personal change, for access after the workshop. The program will take place in a CBD location with refreshments and lunch provided. To confirm enrolment, a deposit of $500.00 per participant is required, which is nonrefundable. Balance is due 30 days prior to the program commencement.
- 18 and 19 April 2018- Sydney
- 10 and 11 July 2018 - Sydney
- 29 and 30 October 2018 - Sydney
- 4 and 5 December 2018 - Sydney
Program Director - Paul Mills
Paul Mills has over 20 years of experience in executive education, designing and delivering programs in leadership, change and strategy. A dynamic presenter and facilitator, Paul brings a wealth of knowledge and a capacity to deliver tangible results and practical outcomes for participants.
Facilitator - Alison Hutchens
Alison Hutchens is a fully certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher and has been teaching meditation classes for more than 10 years. She is an accredited member of the of Meditation Association of Australia (AMA) and a member of the International Meditation Teachers Association (ITMA).
“Paul’s professionalism, energy, knowledge in leadership and change has been instrumental to our success. Paul has supported our talent through many changes within the business and has delighted each stakeholder he has engaged with, from board and c-level, to all employees within our talent development programs.”
- Tanya Dawson, Director of People at Cover-More Group