Lead change more effectively in the 'new organisation'.
This 2 day program has been designed to assist managers to lead change more effectively in their organisation, and features themes around personal change handling through to managing change in teams. The program embraces the leading thinking in managing and leading change, and offers participants the opportunity to develop skills and learning agility towards being effective in the ‘new organisation’.
Who should Attend?
Managers and leaders looking to sharpen their capacity to introduce and lead change within their part of the organisation.
Content and Approach
- Managing versus leading change
- Change tools and frameworks, including the Managing Complex Change framework
- Understanding change versus psychological transition
- Personal change handling preferences - The Change Style Indicator®
- Mechanics for culture change
- Communicating and influencing change - the Influence Style Indicator®
- Paper Planes Inc II - Simulation experience