Lead change more effectively in the 'new organisation'.
Change and disruption is the new normal. The Change and Transformation Program offers leaders a framework and skill-set associated with leading change within teams and organisations. Explore the impact of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity on your team and organisation, and develop tactics and strategies to take people on the journey of change.
This 2 day program has been designed to assist managers to lead change more effectively in their organisation, and features themes around personal change handling through to managing and communicating change in teams. The program embraces the leading thinking in change agility, and offers participants the opportunity to more effectively lead change and counter change resistance.
Who should Attend?
Managers who are initiating, managing or responding to change within their organisations, and who wish to improve their effectiveness in leading change and taking their teams on the journey. Managers with a least 3 years of experience in managing a function or team will gain considerably from this experience.
Content and Approach
- Managing versus leading change
- Change tools and frameworks, including the Managing Complex Change framework
- Understanding change ‘readiness’
- Understanding change versus psychological transition
- Personal change handling preferences - The Change Style Indicator®
- Communicating change
- Dealing with change resistance
- Influencing change - the Influence Style Indicator®
- Paper Planes Inc II © - Simulation experience from Discovery Learning, USA