The Leadership Development Program has been designed to accelerate performance in a rapidly changing world. It has been crafted based on the latest thinking and global research, including advances in neuro science and sensor technology.
The Leadership Development Program involves a 2 day workshop, together with the opportunity for a 15 minute follow-on session conducted via Skype, Facetime, Google Hangout or Lifesize. The program workshop explores themes of influence, collaboration and curiosity, with a focus on individual and team development.
It features the latest psychometric reports, as well as the gold-plated standard for 360 degree feedback assessment, the Benchmarks 360 from the Center for Creative Leadership (USA).
Who should Attend?
This program has been designed for high potential leaders, who have managed people for at least 3 – 5 years.
Content and Approach
- Leading beyond 2020; what effective leaders do – influence, collaboration and curiosity
- Hogan Insight Report © – Developing self-awareness and self-insight
- Values exercise
- Benchmarks 360 feedback ©
- Developing collaborative relationships – The Collaboration Continuum
- Building high impact teams – Project Planning Situation © by Human Synergistics
- Emotional intelligence and the six leadership styles – LSW
- Development planning