Accelerate performance in an established leadership role, through increased self-awareness and the adoption of mindful leadership practices.
This Leadership Development Program involves a 2 day workshop and (1) hour extension coaching session, which occurs around 4 weeks after the workshop. This is an essential part of the embedding of program learnings back to the workplace. The program has been designed to accelerate performance in an established leadership role, through increased self-awareness and the adoption of mindful leadership practices.
It features the latest psychometric reports, as well as the gold plated standard for 360 degree feedback assessment, the Benchmarks 360 from the Center for Creative Leadership (USA).
Who should Attend?
This program is for individuals who have been managers for a number of years, but are looking to develop or hone their leadership practice.
Content and Approach
- The leadership equation – leading, managing and getting the balance right
- Hogan Insight Report – Developing self-awareness and self-insight
- Creative leadership exercise
- Benchmarks 360 feedback and creation of development plan
- Emotional intelligence and the six leadership styles – MSW
- Developing collaborative relationships
- Managing conflict and managing emotions