... aligning leadership, strategy, and culture ...
The world is changing quickly, with disruption a key dynamic in many industries and organisations. High performance leaders understand the need to develop new capabilities to match this changing environment.
Who should attend?
This program has been designed for General Managers and Senior Managers with at least 3 years of leadership experience, or Senior Managers with significant and complex leadership responsibilities from organisations of any size. Participants with backgrounds in the private, non profit or public sector are encouraged to attend.
CONTENT AND APPROACH
- The contemporary landscape for senior leaders
- Leadership brand and identity
- Maintaining effective interpersonal relationships
- Transformational leadership
- Transformation and the six leadership styles
- Enhancing personal leadership
- Developing learning agility and potential
This dynamic 2-day program will help you to:
- Develop self-awareness and an understanding of the impact you have on others.
- Develop a clear personal brand as a leader
- Develop personal influence and impact
- Lead strategically to positively impact culture
- Identify and break-down silos that restrict collaboration, and
- Develop learning agility through goal setting and action planning.