A fast moving, 2 day workshop designed for middle to senior managers who are leading teams or functions, focused on enhancing leadership practice. Following the program workshop, an action learning stage commences for 8 weeks, where participants focus on their specific development areas, experiment with new practice at work, and then engage with senior leaders around their progress.
The program is an integrated one, much like the nature of managerial and leadership roles, and features practical tools, frameworks and skill development. During the action learning stage, participants have access to a range of management and leadership resources to inform their experimentation and practice, as well as the opportunity to formally present on their learnings at the end of the program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Middle - Senior Managers leading teams or functions.
Content and Approach
- Defining your personal brand
- Leading through self-awareness and self-understanding
- QO2® feedback tool from TMS – are you glass half full or half empty?
- Leadership Practice Panel
- Comprehensive 360 degree feedback assessment and development planning
- Leading in an environment of change – taking the team on the journey
- Situational Leadership
- Being a mindful leader and avoiding primal reactions
- Managing conflict and the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument®
Recent participants have raved about the program. Comments have included:
‘The Foundational Leadership Program was an excellent eye-opener, with well delivered content that was thought provoking. I now have skills that will make me more effective in the workplace’.
‘Extremely enlightening, with very useful tools to support me’.
‘Paul is an amazing Facilitator – he held the attention of the floor for the whole two days’.