Lift the performance of an existing senior team, through development of greater self-awareness in team members.
This workshop may be undertaken as either a (1) or (2) day workshop, with the option to include sessions aiming to develop strategic thinking through to strategy development. Conducted offsite, the workshop sessions are designed to lift the performance of an existing senior team, through development of greater self-awareness in team members.
A team health check is conducted, leveraging the best feedback tools available including the Benchmarks 360 from the Center for Creative Leadership, and the Hogan Insight Series through Hogan Assessments.
Intact senior and executive teams looking to frame strategy and take their performance to the next level.
Content and Approach
- What high performance executive teams do
- Hogan Insight – individual and team profile
- Discussing the ‘undiscussables’
- Benchmarks 360 – individual and team profile
- Keep Stop Start exercise and protocols
- Thinking strategically: McKinseys’ Three Horizons
- Environmental assessment and change drivers
- Organisational stock take
- Developing a 'Plan on a page'